Work & Play - Garnerstyle

Work & Play

Plus Size Outifts, plus size work outfit

Some of you have been asking me for more outfit inspiration, so I wanted to start doing just outfit inspiration posts between my personal style posts. Some of you have seen these on my Facebook page, but I wanted to start putting them on this platform, so that they are easier to find.   

Work: Top - Sierra Post, Skirt - Eloquii, Clutch - Dorothy Perkins. Shoes - Tory Burch

Play: Top - BoohooSkirt - Evans,  Clutch - Avenue32Shoes - ShoeDazzleLip - Girl About TownEarrings - SimplySoles

4 comments

  1. Love this! I would certainly wear the Play outfit! Thats right up my alley!
    cookieschaosncestlavie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. l love the Nude bar clutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. The promo gives you a discount code as a welcome reward to help you save when making an order. You’ll unlock more discounts us.payforessay and bonuses as you keep using the service. The service’s prices are quite fair and seem to have been set with students’ budgets in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In fact, you have to build a healthy relationship to work from the beginning. For example, if you're interested, you can check out an article here https://skillroads.com/blog/should-you-ever-accept-a-promotion-without-a-raise about how you should treat these or those promotions, what responsibility it imposes on you, and so on. I recommend that you read it as much as possible. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete