Monday, January 20, 2014

Plush


Not a my usual style, but I love it.  The 13 year old girl inside me who loved Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Nirvana and anything else from Seattle is elated at this look.  Earlier this year, I saw Liesl Binx on the runway was this designer struck a cord with me.  It was so gritty and chic at the same time.  There is still a special place in my heart for grunge and this dress captured my heart.  With baseball inspired sleeves with leather trim this dress appeals to my inner rebel. 



Dress - Liesl Binx via Madison Plus, Tights - Spanx, Wedge Booties - ShoeDazzle (similar), Lip - Sugar Plum Fairy

Dress c/o of Liesl Binx.  

12 comments:

  1. I think you have amazing style and very beautiful! ! I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love those wedge booties!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit...Love it

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! I'm a big fan of the grudge look as well.

    Check out my plus size only boutique in Chicago www.blairchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! This is one that I would actually track down and buy. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look!!! You look like Angela Chase!!! I really like Liesl's designs as well. You look great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my girl...yeah her designs are awesome

      Delete
  7. I actually find it quite chic, at least on you, sleeves have a lovely color

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress. so cute!! I love the pop of color with the sleeves and how you added those dark red boots! Love the look!!

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Current Favorites